2010年7月31日星期六

Ask the Shoeblogger: Christian Louboutin Zipette


A recent email request to Shoeblog had me searching my memory this weekend: I’ve searched high and low for the attached shoes and I’ve come up empty handed. I don’t know what else to try…so I’m trying you all! I joined your forum and love your blog…it’s given me several ideas to date.
Do you happen to know what makes these shoes and where I might find them?


Unfortunately, these are past-season shoes which will make purchasing an original Louboutin style a challenge and test of personal patience (which can pay off, if time is not an issue for you).
On a positive note, there are several designers producing similar, zip-front, caged gladiator sandals for the upcoming spring 2010 season.
The original Louboutin Zipette has long since sold out of luxury retailers such as Saks and Neiman Marcus. So, now it’s up to Jenn. Does she wants to pursue a Louboutin aftermarket shoe-quest? Or would she prefer a to look at similar, but not identical, offerings that are currently available from several other brands?
I have rounded up several alternatives if she is looking for a style to wear this spring, since a Louboutin quest can take months or years.
















没有评论:

发表评论