2010年10月9日星期六

This is not sexy sexy

Transformers in the heroine is ancient, but I still want to send down. I dare not assert new NvZhu will change what, perhaps is miss fox's first, I really feel it doesn't fit and those Rosie robot together. They belong to the vase, so concerned with no change in performance not much difference. Will sex appeal, let the person feel Rosie is looked very sexy, and hide in the details of the fox, sexy or her sexy in boundless daydream. This distinction like nude and half naked goblets, hidden part is unknown, sure, you can enjoy conjecture.Christian Louboutin Pumps Once all the exposure, all is lost its appeal. Not because of the classic Monroe sexy appearance and nude photos of the world renowned, she was known as sexy goddess of reason in the seven-year itch in the skirt and be lifted the "I only wear chanel v sleep".
Her wedding dress to wear boat, on the beach for the wedding.
ARMANI JEANS new season in advertising, and this is what I thought of her sexy.
Megan regardless of whether really bisexual, her sexy is mixed with neuter composition. Her dark hair and combination, wheat color skin very healthy. If you watch her red carpet, she wears white tank - top +, Jeans, foot pedal pair of Dr. Christian louboutin Black Let me feel very sexy Martens, she and the robot is tie-in movie just? Someone said her sexy (from inside, I agree.



Love the new cover, restoring magazine.
Not bad, she is Rosie said,Christian Louboutin Boots underwear model VS long legs, QiaoTun, blonde and up the lips, these poems were made her look very sexy. New LOVE cover is nobody red-faced. In addition, she still blue blood noble. I oppose her Megan replace the reason is, she is sexy feminine, more suitable for exercise selfcontrol, bustle and layer petticoat. If I were asked to recommend a role to her, I will choose the Anne boleyn Henry viii.
Megan is directed against don't come back, and appear too delicate Rosie.! Gisele-i Bundchen became the best choice in my mind.

没有评论:

发表评论