2010年11月9日星期二

return

Evening, with two classmates eat together. The dinner, male classmate say his recent something sweet things.
He had a friend, a decade ago, because fight miss hurt and penal three years. After coming out, former unit is can't go back and find work repeatedly rolled around, business and lack of capital, the classmate feeling generous, lend him $100,000, he used the 100,000 dollars to buy a first equipment, two years later, he bought a second, and then build workshop, expand, boil present assets million.
Without me, which have him today! Classmate say, however, in the day before yesterday, I let him some parts, his processing, but the price is higher than to others, I grieved which, this kind of person, how so conscienceless, don't know Thanksgiving? ! Zaozhiruci, when I say what also not to help him! Students more say more angry, drank light a large glass of wine, eye aglow.
I listened to, also gravamen, said this man, let him sooner or later.
See the two of us angry, the female classmate, but only drink her tea. I asked a way: "why don't you angry?"
Female classmate say, your mood, I understand, if change my past life, will also like you guys to anger, but then there is one thing that changed my, give me deeply comprehension, is I was fifteen years old daughter.
My daughter from four years old began to learn the piano, by the age of nine, with excellent performance is a Shanghai art school admissions, in her professional piano class, my daughter, is the best one of, the teacher said, she, born to be playing the piano in the material. She deskmate, is also a girl, that girl, plays the piano well, after my daughter, plus background gao gan family, so very, very proud, my daughter was kind to her nothing but the best showed her share, every time I go to Shanghai, take my daughter travel, also bring her, can say, I gave his daughter what, also give her what to buy. Christian Louboutin Flats
Once, see daughter, seeing his daughter is giving the girl piano tutorship, the daughter said, in some detail, she always makes a mistake, she must help her change it. In order to help her daughter to sacrifice a lot of their practice time.
In an exam, this girl, unexpectedly exceeded my daughter. Unexpected happened, this girl, take awards to my daughter see, say: "you see, you also teach me, actually, I originally than when you play it well!" Before this, my daughter to her borrow a difficult to buy opern, she actually say, I can't find it - she is afraid my daughter will have a far more than her.
I was very angry, for her daughter's pay nothing, and she helps people, was so selfish.
My daughter, but be like nothing had happened.
I ask: "don't you don't angry?" The daughter said, "mommy, why should I angry?" I say: "you at the outset handshake-and help her, but she has this appearance repay you." Daughter smiled and said a words, I'll never forget. Christian Louboutin Boots
She say: "mother, I help her, have never thought to let her return me, difficult way you help a person, the inside of the heart is not very happy? I've got the best reward." Daughter say that finish, so her piano, it was a classic pieces, postmeridian sunshine on daughter body, daughter like a glow of angels, halcyon enron.
I was shocked, my daughter, when become such transcendent? In this respect, she's my teacher. I am also very happy, because she has a heart of an angel heart, have this heart, she in later life, it will not be for some personnel have trouble, this isn't the best return?Christian Louboutin Pumps
Listen to the words of female classmate, and we were silent for a long time, sometimes, we adults, really as children.

没有评论:

发表评论