2010年11月11日星期四

Spring is coming

Spring comes, TianTian lost for 10 months. I put BaiJie and blessing treasure as a family, they also took me for depend on. I believe that my brother TianTian is a place, be good intention caretakers, then till I find him.
I didn't find TianTian. F treasure to find his parents. BaiJie stories were television a reporter discovered, has made a film, broadcast out quickly, blessing of treasure parents find. F treasure was brought back to that day, I and BaiJie all cried sparse inside hua. F treasure step back, shouted three sisters. BaiJie said: elder sister will go to see you, you be good, don't always want to play games.
F treasure nodded. Run far away, and ran back, pull BaiJie hand and hand a few cents slipped her, this is me to buy you cake of...
BaiJie put his arm around the blessing treasure, I recall those days, blessing treasure always DaoGu through my sister's birthday is coming words. Although they were god bitten apple, had defect, but they also is a pure white angel, or, in their world, love and hatred are more simple and direct some, you good for him, he will be good for you.
I quietly wipe away tears, of the cheeks TianTian, also meet somebody like family love him?
I told BaiJie to orphanage volunteering, I managed to get on with quartered lines fill my eyes love spreading out, hopes to the body at a particular TianTian exchange for the same love.
Summer comes, daughter and her husband have joined the volunteer army. That day, we still always talks about TianTian. I no longer think he met bad hysteria. His daughter: mom, you are the world's good a lot more? I carefully thought for a daughter of words, know BaiJie this time, I really a lot less complain, can use warm eyes looking at the world.
I started learning to build a web site, such as retarded relatives TianTian back, I don't was hidden in the home, I wanted to take him to make some friends. My future must be and TianTian together.
Occasionally receiving relevant with quartered lines fill my eyes clues, I never gave up just a little hope. Early that morning, I got BaiJie telephone, her voice said the chatter: elder sister, blessing treasure mom said, from their village 40 in jixian in a village on the outskirts of town, took a child, she called with quartered lines fill my eyes to see the, with your meaner walshman photograph on the as...
My tears streaming down the face freely down, I know, the kindness of seeds, finally blossomed...

没有评论:

发表评论